Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: QB experts, do Love’s fundamentals look better?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    While working out with your WRs in the off-season is not a guarantee of success, it sure cannot hurt.
    Honestly this is great to hear; Love working out with Aaron Jones, Dubster, and my favorite Watson is a great sign he's puting in the extra work and becoming a positive leader.

Once upon a time, a Packer quarterback, back in 2008, invited the entire team over to his joing for a barbeque, paid for it all, and showed leadership and team building potential. He made comments on how he's never going to go out like the guy he was replacing. Ya, not turning out that way.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Honestly this is great to hear; Love working out with Aaron Jones, Dubster, and my favorite Watson is a great sign he's puting in the extra work and becoming a positive leader.

Once upon a time, a Packer quarterback, back in 2008, invited the entire team over to his joing for a barbeque, paid for it all, and showed leadership and team building potential. He made comments on how he's never going to go out like the guy he was replacing. Ya, not turning out that way.
    It’s crazy, young guys for the most part appreciate their opportunity and don’t take it for granted. After seeing late stage Favre evolve into a guy who felt so entitled that he didn’t have to show up for offseason work, you’d think Rodgers would have taken notice of how off putting that is to regular people who feel so blessed to have the chance to get filthy rich playing football. But he’s literally doing the same thing.

I guess the stardom and ass kissing that goes along with being a star QB is hard to resist. It made entitled ass holes out of back to back HOF QBs who have very different personality styles.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

^ I'm fairly convinced having people fawn over someone 24/7 rewires their brains and not in a good way.

I'd love to see a study on it with brain scans.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post

Pretty sure he never made any such comments. Its a nice touch and all, but it didn't actually happen.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    ^ I'm fairly convinced having people fawn over someone 24/7 rewires their brains and not in a good way.

I'd love to see a study on it with brain scans.
    I'd like to be the person fawned over 24/7 for a decade and judge for myself.

I really liked Samari Toure - why doesn't the poor bastard get invited to work out with these guys? I thought he showed some potential last year.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Hahahahaha.

Good point.

Need to increase the sample size so I'll join you as a test subject.

We need a poll:

I hated the Love pick and predicted he would flop, but now I hate Rodgers so I'm convincing myself he has improved so much he will be the next HoF Packer QB

Needs to be a choice.

Blog Entries
    Pretty sure he never made any such comments. Its a nice touch and all, but it didn't actually happen.
    I admit I listen to all the Packer media guys. So you can several of them liars or not...depending on your views. They are the ones who have stated the comments part in talking with the youthful Aaron Rodgers, who honestly was not treated well at all by BF.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    We need a poll:

I hated the Love pick and predicted he would flop, but now I hate Rodgers so I'm convincing myself he has improved so much he will be the next HoF Packer QB

Needs to be a choice.

I'm confused; what poll do you want ? I'll make it if it hasn't been done yet

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I doubt you would act much different than you do now.