Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Drafting Jordan Love, instead of a WR...such as Tee HIggins

5 23.81%
  • See Round 3 every year, you dumbass

2 9.52%
  • Not Locking up Devonte Adams when he could have, the year before he left

1 4.76%
  • Not trading Aaron initially, and instead giving up power and the huge contract we are in now

13 61.90%
  • Trading Aaron Rodgers, assuming it occurs (for you Tex)

0 0%

Thread: WHAT IS GUTEBAG'S BIGGEST MISTAKE/S SO FAR AS OUR GM ????

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I didn't vote for the trade being the biggest mistake since it hasn't happened and ideally will not happen. I voted for drafting Love, as THAT more than anything else led to the shitstorm going on now. That applies either way, if Love is a total flop or if he is a decent QB. His absolute ceiling is well below what Rodgers has been and would continue to be.

As I've said many many times, nobody except the worst imbeciles and haters would be ranting against what I call THAT GLORIOUS CONTRACT if last year hadn't gone so bad with the injury(s) to Rodgers himself as well as most of the Packers receivers for significant chunks of the season, and throw in injuries to the O Line too for those who think O Line play is all that important, even throw in injuries on defense along with general underperformance thanks to Joe Barry. If the Packers had a great record and/or Rodgers played again at MVP level, only total dumbasses would not be thankful to have him locked up with that glorious contract.

Overall, Gutekunst has done a very decent job as a GM. However, if he ends up losing Rodgers with the subsequent dark age that results, that overshadows all the good things he has done in the past and probably future too.
    Last edited by texaspackerbacker; 04-17-2023 at 11:06 PM.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?