View Poll Results: HOW do you REACT if you SEE AARON RODGERS on the JUMBOTRON AT THE BUCKS PLAYOFF GAME vs MIAMI ??

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cheer and Clap for Aaron Rodgers

3 33.33%
  • I would boo and boo Karen Rodgers

3 33.33%
  • Sit in silence and not take a stand

3 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HOW would you REACT if you were at the BUCKS GAME and the camera flashed on AARON RODGERS

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Yeah, the funny thing about that interview is that Bakh kept referring to the Packers as "they" or "them," not "we" or "us."

It made me wonder if he's going to be traded or if his brain is halfway out the door, or what.
    Context. The they he was referring to is the Packers front office, which he is not a part of. He was at the first day of offseason workouts, which is something he didn't have to do. I have no concerns about his attitude when he's in uniform.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Context. The they he was referring to is the Packers front office, which he is not a part of. He was at the first day of offseason workouts, which is something he didn't have to do. I have no concerns about his attitude when he's in uniform.
    Ah. Thank you.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack