Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
The guy who always accused me of ego. Not enough attention on Tiktok?

Who give a fuck about your grudge, just like everyone else you have been watching all the games. You been the NFL's bitch. Would have been impressed if you just showed up today saying you had boycotted this whole time.
Fair point, I would like to say I would never not watch football, but I can't bring myself to watch the XFL or any of that other bullshit. I don't have much time in the fall to plan my Sunday around the Packers, If the game is on and I can watch it while I am enjoying time with friends or I have the game on when I am breaking down film fine. If we have a 5:30 meeting at the high school on Sunday and we miss the last quarter of the late afternoon game, or miss the first half of the Sunday night game I could care less.

It certainly beats being so sick do to a loss to the Giants in overtime that you are literally puking in your friends driveway, or trying to fight an old man at a Chinese restaurant bar.
BTW, This whole damn forum was built on my grudge of the Packers!

College football is going to be so much better now that the clock doesn't stop on every first down.