Thread: A Letter From A Bears Fan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    And compared to the last thirty plus years, we almost certainly will. "Losing" like the Bears or Lions of that same time period? Maybe not that bad, but mediocre meaning average or a little below, that's pretty likely. Ironically, so many in here didn't appreciate 14-3 or 13-4 - "Super Bowl or else the season is a failure". Well, they/we are probably gonna get a long taste of what most of the rest of the fans around the league have had to put up with, or for those old enough to remember, the years between Lombardi and Holmgren maybe. Or more recently, the level of mediocrity in the seasons where Rodgers was injured.

I'd love to be wrong, but I doubt it.
    Your request to redefine the word "losing" has been denied. Please try again.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    Your request to redefine the word "losing" has been denied. Please try again.
    You're the one who brought up "losing". I merely talked about mediocrity. Maybe that's the same thing as losing hahahahaha. I'll just let you di the defining.

We'll see as the season goes along. I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but I don't think it's gonna be pretty.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    You're the one who brought up "losing". I merely talked about mediocrity. Maybe that's the same thing as losing hahahahaha. I'll just let you di the defining.

We'll see as the season goes along. I sincerely hope I'm wrong, but I don't think it's gonna be pretty.
    You probably forgot with everything you post, but you said it.