Good job of researching hahahahaha. It's about like I woulda expected - as you say, not top five, but fairly good/above average. I do wonder, though, whether a. that 2.5 seconds is until the pass is thrown or contact with the QB is made by a pass rusher OR b. until the QB is flushed from the pocket. It kinda makes a difference. I also am not surprised that the level wasn't much lower without the sacred cow, Bakhtiari.

I did NOT blame the O Line for the Packers' mediocre record last year (I can just see these whiny "fact checkers" scrambling to find that I said otherwise - I don't think I ever did). It was, of course, the D as well as Rodgers and the receivers not playing up to the standard of previous many years that primarily caused the badness - and that primarily being caused by injuries and inexperience in the receivers.

I also substantially agree with your last paragraph, except you need to substitute "if" for "because". If Barry's competence as a DC is still where it was last year, they're in trouble - against RB runs and especially against QB runs. At this point, though, I'm optimistic that with all that outstanding talent, even Barry can put together a top flight D. As for Love, outplaying Fields is not all that high a standard, so he just might meet it. And if he does, I say again, the Packers are pretty much a loaded team otherwise - WRs, RB, hopefully now TE, hopefully the D, and yeah, even the O Line being above average (which as I said and some whined about, shouldn't make that much difference anyway hahahaha).