Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
Loaded? I thought the offensive line was terrible? How can a loaded team have a losing record and not make the playoffs? Adding some rookies can't be enough to go from a losing team to being loaded with talent. Are you now saying Rodgers played that badly?
hahahahaha I appreciate the fact that you read and remember my posts so well. Keep up the good work, Grasshopper. If you recall, though, I also said, O Line beyond the bare minimum, is not very significant as a factor in a team's success. Based on his own standard of greatness and with the extenuating circumstances of injuries to himself and the receivers, of course Rodgers played bad last year. We can only hope Love plays up to that level of "badness". If he does, and the receivers stay relatively healthy, and Barry can get his head even halfway out of his ass with all that talent on defense, then hell yes, they are a loaded team - just like anybody with a lick of sense thought the Packers were last season, and they woulda been if not for most of the receivers and Rodgers getting hurt and Barry shitting the bed as a DC.