O Line beyond the bare minimum, is not very significant as a factor in a team's success.
Some might call that a dumb take, but I'll just say it's a take any GM or QB or RB would disagree with. There's a reason most elite tackles are taken in the Top 10, and more are taken than WR or TE, or punter. If you think OL doesn't matter, I'd refer you back to early last season when they decided to trot out Hansen and Newman on the right side. Can't blame Rodgers performance on injuries and then turn around and say OL doesn't matter beyond 'bare minimum'. You also don't have Aaron Jones running for 1000 yards without a decent OL.

As for the packers roster, they have talent. A LOT of it underperformed last year: Myers, Dillon, Stokes, Savage, Devondre, et al. Even Jaire and Kenny Clark had decent if somewhat down years (for them). Are they loaded?
SF has more talent and are at the top along with PHI in the NFC. GB's roster has some holes and warts but could compete for a wildcard spot. They shouldn't go 3-14 like the Bears did last year. That team had so little talent it tried to build a roster from other teams' training camp cuts.

I will say with something like 25 drafted players in the last two years, GB has a lot of young but unproven talent. A lot of it won't pan out, but even if they hit on 30% of the picks they're doing ok.