I'm on board with the above priorities - keep Jones and Smith around next year. I just love Smith. He can set an edge and play the run, but dammit, he can get after the QB, especially, as RashanGary points out, in key situations. And Jones - I love to watch him run. He's got vision. Vision. He's a good, good cutback runner. Sure, draft a couple of RB's, but let them learn from the master next year.

And with injuries in the NFL, I doubt you're going to hamper Engabare's or Van Ness's development by keeping Smith around one more year. There'll be enough snaps for everyone.

We are in tune on those two guys.

And yes, I can see no reason to keep Dillon. Great guy, but he'll have to go be the mayor of someone else's county.

Boy, it sure looks like Guter hit it out of the park with the Love pick (didn't he even trade up to get him? I can't remember), with his last two drafts, and with the Rodgers trade. So I'd say he's probably getting free BJ's all over Green Bay right now. But you know how quickly public opinion can change - so he'd better take advantage of those while he can.

And Brestsky - you were vocal about the Pack passing on Tee Higgins to take Love. How you feeling about that now?