Thread: 2023 First Round Pick, #13, Lukas Van Ness

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This kid is way more athletic than Smith, but far more raw in terms of his moves and techniques.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    This kid is way more athletic than Smith.
    There literally has never been a person to walk the earth at 6’5 and 270 that’s “WAY” more athletic than Preston.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    There literally has never been a person to walk the earth at 6’5 and 270 that’s “WAY” more athletic than Preston.
    I see quite a few in the NFL today. Preston can be explosive in shorts, but doesn’t play as fast in pads. Van Ness has speed in pads that you see on film.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

I see quite a few in the NFL today. Preston can be explosive in shorts, but doesn’t play as fast in pads. Van Ness has speed in pads that you see on film.
    I only watched film on three guys this year before the draft. It was the three edges that might make it to us because I thought that was the most likely scenario. I knew nothing about measurable when I turned in the film and the very first observation I made was that I felt like I was watching Preston Smith with both VanNess and Murphy. Van Ness even moreso than Murphy. The measurables check out. Same athlete.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Preston is also on the wrong side of 30, so you two are arguing different comparisons methinks.