Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Day 2 (Rounds 2&3) Of NFL Draft Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Julius Brents to the Colts

Trade

I’m willing. Doesn’t mean shit in terms of success in the NFL.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Intra division trade. Somewhat uncommon.

So whomever we liked they are 90% sure will be there at 48. Do we have enough to sign 12 picks… or we packaging and moving up at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33 View Post
    So whomever we liked they are 90% sure will be there at 48. Do we have enough to sign 12 picks… or we packaging and moving up at some point?
    we're fine cap wise

No. Pure media BS.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Blog Entries
    ok, top WR's or other players on wish list ??
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    ok, top WR's or other players on wish list ??

Brian Branch to the Lions

would have preferred Washington to Musgrave. Not a big fan of Musgrave but he's a Packer now so I'm rooting for him.
    He's the new and improved Tonyan.

Quan Martin to the WFT

Guess we didn’t like Branch..

"There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    well, lets hope your guys better at evaluating talent then some of the other guys out there

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    well, lets hope your guys better at evaluating talent then some of the other guys out there
    I evaluated them myself. I had Musgrave as TE3–mainly because of the injury. He likely would have been TE2 otherwise. Greg Olsen was my comp.

I wonder if the Packers are going back to back TEs. It would make sense to move down there because Washington, Kraft, and Schoonmaker are still on the board. Kraft is my favorite of the three, but Washington might be a better fit with Musgrave.

The Packers need an actual safety. I doubt Branch was the highest safety on their board.

48 should be Luke Schoonmaker if we are following the pattern

Quote Originally Posted by wthigoot View Post
    48 should be Luke Schoonmaker if we are following the pattern
    I want another TE, but of course we just keep dealing back. Need like 12 third rounders hoping to hit one and break the pattern.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.