Thread: 2023 3rd Round Pick #78 TE Tucker Kraft

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    That should find him the way to the WI folks hearts, through their stomachs. I believe that’s where RetailGuy took me to eat on the way to GB. It is some good stuff with the butter burger and the fried cheese curds. I think I want to go again this season like I did for Rodgers first year.

You got your own place now JH? Is weed legal in WI now?
    Got my own place. But mostly stay at my gfs. Weed not legal, but they don’t mess with people too much unless you’re being blatant. Puff on the vape when you’re in the car or public and smoke in your house works.

I think I’m a little older than Bretsky was last time, so I need to up my game at the Oval Office this time around!
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Got my own place. But mostly stay at my gfs. Weed not legal, but they don’t mess with people too much unless you’re being blatant. Puff on the vape when you’re in the car or public and smoke in your house works.

I think I’m a little older than Bretsky was last time, so I need to up my game at the Oval Office this time around!
    Its been 15 years since. Now you get to be the ole perv. Only thing we have to worry about is what shit Bretsky will do to top last time.