Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2023 7th Round Pick #242 S Anthony Johnson Jr.

Kool-Aid should do a commercial about football fans drinking the Kool-Aid this time of year. I doubt many people even remember where that expression originated, so it’d work.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Do YOU remember? I think it was James (or Jim) Jones - and NOT the former Packer. His fans really drank the Kool-Aid.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Kool-Aid should do a commercial about football fans drinking the Kool-Aid this time of year. I doubt many people even remember where that expression originated, so it’d work.
    True. I think it's slow until training camp in late July, so people will grab onto any news. I think he sticks on the PS at a minimum, probably based on being a R7 pick and ST play to start with upside to develop into more.
    Hard to say the safety room looks like much beyond Savage and a bunch of replacement level players.

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    True. I think it's slow until training camp in late July, so people will grab onto any news. I think he sticks on the PS at a minimum, probably based on being a R7 pick and ST play to start with upside to develop into more.
    Hard to say the safety room looks like much beyond Savage and a bunch of replacement level players.
    Yeah, you've gotta think that the upstairs guys are basically conceding this year - see how Savage does, see who shakes out in the pile of other bodies they have at safety, then draft a couple next year (unless miraculously one of the bodies they already have pans out as a true NFL starter).

And yes, Tex, it was Jim Jones, and it was grape koolaid. A sorry situation.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack