Luke Musgrave 2nd Round
Some sites actually had him rated as the number 1 tight end in this draft. His film was ok, he attacks the seams of the defense. The point is the Packers needed a TE and they drafted one. You can debate whether or not it was the right one or the wrong one, but that won't really be determined 2 or 3 years from now. Obviously I was on the Darnell Washington Bandwagon, but I thing Injury concerns might have bumped him down some draft boards.

Jayden Reed 2nd Round
Debate who the best receiver still available on the board was all you want, but it doesn't matter. The Packers need receiver help and their belief is that Reed was the best available for their team. I like his versatility and his hands in traffic. Other than that his size and speed ratios were similar to a lot of the receivers in this draft. Mingo going early to the Raiders in the 2nd round might have altered the Packers board. You never know.

Tucker Kraft 3rd Round
Again the Packers know what they needed and they truly believed that Kraft was the best available tight end. I would have taken Washington, but I don't know what I don't know. I like Kraft and I think SDST plays in a very tough conference, and I don't believe the competition is that much of fall from some of the FBS schools out their. No Power 5 teams really want to play SDST or NDST anymore because they don't want the competition and potential loss in Non-Conference. He can block good, he can run good, he can catch good.

Colby Wooten 4th Round
Offers a lot of flexibility along the defensive front. He was one of the defensive lineman/ Edges that I liked before the draft. He has some great get off at the snap and attacks the line of scrimmage. No question he was a "Best Player" available pick for the Packers.

Karl Brooks 6th Round
Similar to Wooten, offers a lot of flexibility across the front four on the defensive line/Edge. He as great size and athletic ability. He is a tad raw and he played at Bowling Green. Not sure when he could make an impact for the Packers, it would cool if it was as a rookie. Both Brooks and Wooten have played more ball than Van Ness and I wouldn't be surprised if one or the other actually played more snaps than Van Ness in 2023.

My biggest take away on this draft was the fact that they didn't address the safety position. It is in my opinion the weakest part of their defense and they waited till the 7th round to take someone.