Thread: OFFICIAL AARON RODGERS THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    On another note, I read somewhere - I don't even remember where - that Rodgers is going to skip whatever the next team activities are. So those who were somehow ticked off or concerned that Rodgers was now suddenly all-in, well, maybe he's not. Or maybe what he thinks he needs to do to be ready for the season, to be "all in," is different than showing up for every team thing.

A different offseason program then, say, Patrick Mahomes, who apparently shows up for everything, even the janitors' training sessions.
    Mahomes is only 27 and already married...with children. Ain’t like he aspires to travel round the world, a-banging all “types” of women.

When Butte was 27, the bachelor in him coulda skipped the meaningless OTAs and traveled ‘round the world, a-banging the many types of women biology has evolved. Yet, there he was, shoveling snow in the middle of May in cold, dark and dull Wisconsin.

Fucking point is, Butte never once skipped the meaningless OTAs in his prime years. As for Butte skipping the meaningless OTAs as a greybeard, ask yourself this: is it cool for a 40 year old burger flipper with 10+ years of slavery, err, experience flipping burgers to be bonding with a bunch of young pups at the burger joint that enslaves, err, employs said hapless 40 year old burger flipper?
    Last edited by Anti-Polar Bear; 05-09-2023 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Listening to “Little Talks,” by Of Monsters and Men.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.