Thread: OFFICIAL AARON RODGERS THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I wonder if his believing in these looney ideas are related to his psychedelic usage:
    https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...ticity/672910/

The thing is, all those changes aren’t necessarily all good. Neuroplasticity just means that your brain—and your mind—is put into a state where it is more easily influenced. The effect is a bit like putting a glass vase back into the kiln, which makes it pliable and easy to reshape. Of course you can make the vase more functional and beautiful, but you might also turn it into a mess. Above all else, psychedelics make us exquisitely impressionable, thanks to their speed of action and magnitude of effect, though their ultimate effect is still heavily dependent on context and influence.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    I wonder if his believing in these looney ideas are related to his psychedelic usage:
    https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...ticity/672910/
    I know a lot about psychedilcs, and I wouldn't rule it out. I'm not sure just how forthcoming he's been about his usage patterns, but the fact that he's gone on multiple multi-day ayahuasca retreats, speaks frequently about mysterious friends who are deeply into all sorts of out-there "new age-y"theories and philosophies, and seems to suggest that he uses psilocybin frequently and in fairly large doses all make it sound pretty plausible to me. If he's doing multi-day darkness retreats and multi-day psychedelic experiences, that means he's likely getting way, way, wa-a-a-ay inside his head at times when his mind is pretty malleable, and if (once he gets all the way in there) he's spending a lot of time thinking about the odd theories of his new age friends, there's no telling what the inside of his mind looks like anymore.
    Last edited by Frozen Tundra; 04-24-2024 at 05:19 PM.