"the current belief is that sacks are generally the QB's fault" - so all those years when Rodgers escaped from the pass rush and did so mostly without throwing picks, that was because of "the great Packer O Line", but the larger number of sacks and picks in the past injury-riddled season, that was on the QB, Rodgers? Uh. a big yeah right to that hahahahaha.

I'm expecting Rodgers to thrive (assuming good health) even at age 40, even with the supposedly mediocre Jets O Line. I expect him to carry the Jets to a lot better season than they've had in recent years, make that recent decades, but I don't expect them to win it all, probably not even their own division. Why? Because similar to the Bears, most of the rest of the team will still suck. I'll say maybe 11 or 12 regular season wins.

If Rodgers (assuming good health) was still the Packer QB, 13 or 14 wins would be the logical expectation because the team other than QB and DC is pretty much loaded. With Love, who knows? I could see anything from 5 or 6 wins to that same 13 or 14 depending on how he plays, My best guess at this point is he doesn't totally suck but he is basically mediocre, and the team wins 8 or 9 games. I reserve the right to change that prediction up or down, though, depending on how Love looks in the preseason.