Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL AARON RODGERS THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    That's a publicity stunt. No way he's back and ready to play an NFL game until late in the season, and by then it might take time to shake the rust off.

Sure, Cam Akers tore his Achilles in July and made it back for Week 18, but he was a much younger man, and his performance left something to be desired.
    I wouldn't doubt Rodgers is using all kinds of crazy drug cocktails invented by some Bulgarian to help him recover faster and make crazy claims on the podcast circuit... but a 40 year old human body can only recover so fast.

He's probably throwing just because he wants to keep the muscle memory of it, and he probably genuinely misses doing it on the field.
    Butte plays QB, not RB. Sloths like TB12 and P-Mann were able to dominate without mobility. And besides, if Butte could play on a bum calf, ain’t no reason he can’t play on a bum ankle.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Nah I don't think so, they can give you all sorts of stuff to stimulate healing. It's just not illegal or accessible to the normies.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Nah I don't think so, they can give you all sorts of stuff to stimulate healing. It's just not illegal or accessible to the normies.
    What do you mean not illegal to the normies?
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Legal.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Legal.
    I’ve never heard that drugs are legal for rich and famous people but not legal for us. I cant find anything about it either.

I guess Rodgers found a headset during last weeks game and started giving play call suggestions in the middle of the game

12 gonna be 12 smh

The Jets article in the athletic is absolutely hilarious. Just like here when everyone was looking like clowns, they all look like clowns in New York.

After the leaks came out of the Jets camp, Saleh lead a meeting with everyone in attendance and called for the rat to step forward. This is absolutely priceless because Saleh is an intimidating presence, and a room of over 100 people is intimidating too. I just imagine the rat sitting there trying to act cool as everyone looks around the room for, scanning for guilt on the rat’s face.

Oh god, it’s too much. I’m dying
    Last edited by RashanGary; 01-31-2024 at 12:23 PM.

The only thing funnier would be if the rat started crying

Over the years, we’ve been lucky as Packers fans to have the two most dramatic quarterbacks in NFL history play here. It’s always a hoot.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We can only wonder what your former employers (likely many) would say….

so the story goes that that hackett and the jets installed a playbook built around all of rodgers super secret plays. then he goes down, and the team still has to use rodgers special plays, that none of them know how to run, and refuses to run normal plays that the players do know. so the players were pissed, and completely confused

well, i'm shocked

Now, I ain’t follow hoops feverishly like I did in my youth. Looks like white euros, like that tall fellow in Denver and cocky 77 of the Mavs, are evolving game to complete with the Blacks. Anyways, from the looks of it, the Greek Freak’s little bro ain’t got the game to be on a NBA D team. Yet, said little bro’s getting paid a shitload of frogskins to warm the bench in the NBA.

Point being, superstars playing GM ain’t nothing new. Lebron got a coach in Cleveland fired in favor of Ty Lue. Greek Freak’s little bro’s on the Bucks cos the Greek Freak demands it. GM Brady, with the Bucfuckneers, signed Gronk out of retirement along with the locker room cancer, AB.

Butte’s a superstar flying in the same stratosphere as LeBron, Freak, Brady, among others. Butte’s worthy of playing GM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Now, I ain’t follow hoops feverishly like I did in my youth. Looks like white euros, like that tall fellow in Denver and cocky 77 of the Mavs, are evolving game to complete with the Blacks. Anyways, from the looks of it, the Greek Freak’s little bro ain’t got the game to be on a NBA D team. Yet, said little bro’s getting paid a shitload of frogskins to warm the bench in the NBA.

Point being, superstars playing GM ain’t nothing new. Lebron got a coach in Cleveland fired in favor of Ty Lue. Greek Freak’s little bro’s on the Bucks cos the Greek Freak demands it. GM Brady, with the Bucfuckneers, signed Gronk out of retirement along with the locker room cancer, AB.

Butte’s a superstar flying in the same stratosphere as LeBron, Freak, Brady, among others. Butte’s worthy of playing GM.

The problem? He’s uh, not good at it.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    The problem? He’s uh, not good at it.
    Butte won 2 MVPs and took the Packers to 2 NFC Title games as GM. Only a choke job in the clutch vs the Pussies of Detroit prevented Butte from matching Sherman as the only GMs in Packers history to never miss the playoffs.

The front office fuck or fucks who - in an act of vetoing Butte - got cheap and refused to pony up for OBJ costed Pack another Roman numerals trophy. All things considered, I’d say Butte was a damn good GM in the Green and Mustard Yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Butte won 2 MVPs and took the Packers to 2 NFC Title games as GM. Only a choke job in the clutch vs the Pussies of Detroit prevented Butte from matching Sherman as the only GMs in Packers history to never miss the playoffs.

The front office fuck or fucks who - in an act of vetoing Butte - got cheap and refused to pony up for OBJ costed Pack another Roman numerals trophy. All things considered, I’d say Butte was a damn good GM in the Green and Mustard Yellow.
    I couldn’t disagree more.

Can’t wait for the Jest to pass on a future franchise QB in the first round so they can draft some bust offensive tackle, per Rodgers’s command.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Jumbo Rat HOFer

Can’t wait for the Jest to pass on a future franchise QB in the first round so they can draft some bust offensive tackle, per Rodgers’s command.
    Well, we already know that APB is awful at judging GMs with his love for Mike Sherman. The same Mike Sherman who traded up for a punter who couldn't crack the starting lineup and we carried 2 punters on our 53 man roster.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

You mean top 5 draft picks franchise QBs like Sanchez, Darnold and “Mormon Boyz” Zach Wilson?

The Jesters can’t draft QBs in the 1st to save Batman’s life, so might as well take a Yokozuna.

It would be a shock if it's anything other than an offensive tackle.

KYPack

Butte who?

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Butte who?
    Body Cleanse Butte.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen