Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    One or two practices.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What are you trying to post?

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    What are you trying to post?
    I finally got it to work. Something about the guy's twitter name that was causing a problem.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Blog Entries
    What was the name? Candyman? Bloody Mary? Did you say it three time?

It will be in August for the Vet minimum.

are we still on the hook for some kind of injury settlement from bahk, or are we clear of that since we waited until the start of the new league year?

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    are we still on the hook for some kind of injury settlement from bahk, or are we clear of that since we waited until the start of the new league year?
    We should be good.

Now AR may be running for Vice-President under RFK Jr. So happy the circus left town last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Now AR may be running for Vice-President under RFK Jr. So happy the circus left town last year.
    IKR.

So over him.

Sending dick picks to a massage girl would be a more respectable thing to do.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Rodgers is such an asshole.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Rodgers is such an asshole.
    Favre’s an asshole. Butte is simply misunderstood.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Favre’s an asshole. Butte is simply misunderstood.
    Not much to misunderstand: he thinks he's the smartest guy in the room, he's an egotistical hypocrite with some douchey takes who just happens to be a good football player. He's not (allegedly) stealing from the poor or anything like that (thank goodness), but Rodgers has made it pretty clear who he is.

Favre was the best in the league, maybe the GOAT as of the tie he played. Rodgers definitely was the greatest in the league and probably the GOAT as of now. There's a more than decent chance that our new QB will end up taking the mantle of GOAT away from Rodgers. We have been blessed with over three decades of excellent football. Yet some ingrates and dumbasses buy into the media idiocy and piss all over these Packer greats. Shame on ya'all for that.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Favre was the best in the league, maybe the GOAT as of the tie he played. Rodgers definitely was the greatest in the league and probably the GOAT as of now. There's a more than decent chance that our new QB will end up taking the mantle of GOAT away from Rodgers. We have been blessed with over three decades of excellent football. Yet some ingrates and dumbasses buy into the media idiocy and piss all over these Packer greats. Shame on ya'all for that.
    As opposed to worshipping a guy just because he was a great athlete, and give him a free pass on being a total jackhole because he's entitled to some double standard?

I guess character matters more to some people than it does to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Tundra View Post
    As opposed to worshipping a guy just because he was a great athlete, and give him a free pass on being a total jackhole because he's entitled to some double standard?

I guess character matters more to some people than it does to others.
    A gigantic HELL YEAH to that. We're Packer fans, and both QBs (now maybe all three) gave us a helluva lot of pleasure for a LONG time. I don't give two shits about the alleged crap, true or not, and shame on any ingrate fake Packer fans who do.

That, and the God damned media attributing shit to them, to me that just reinforces what a bunch of assholes the God damned media people are.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

I like AR more everyday

I've been on the fence about Rodgers for a while, more than a lot of other people. I've been sick of him for years, but still couldn't help liking the guy on some level - or at least, finding some really likable things about him. Kinda like some friends many of us had in college, who never seemed to grow up as much as the others and you never knew what stupid thing he was going to do next to irritate people, but you still can't help liking him.

Now I'm done with him. He's completely lost...

NOTE: Removed link because “new” poster doesn’t know better.

Blog Entries
    Frozen. You can’t be posting straight up political links in the Packers area. You are welcome to in FYI which is where ALL things politics go. While it is mentioned on this thread that Rodgers is potentially running that is where it ends. Going deeper into the subject other than the football side of it is discussing politics and will get you booted for a week the first time around.

Yeah it’s complicated so best to avoid it. Thanks.

Saw an article in the Athletic in which neither writer could really believe Rodgers would really do such a thing; and if he did, they suppose he'd have to miss part of the season - thus the new Jest backup QB.

It's just not going to happen. How can it? Unless RFK thinks Rodgers's playing football on Sundays is as good as campaigning - that it IS his campaigning.

Guess we'll see.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack