Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PackerRats Poster game discussion thread

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Official PackerRats Poster game discussion thread

Long ago in a forum versions away PackerRats had a poster game at Lambeau in 2007 bears and then in 2008 falcons. Both possible mired by Bretsky’s caramel curse leading to losses. Interestingly flacons at home are on the schedule.

Now a decade and a half later we need to talk about having another one to welcome Love to the NFL. Maybe it will help get 15 out of him.

Right off the bat KC SNF will likely be the toughest ticket I would think but locals, except bretsky, know better.

CallMeIshmael has offered to coordinate all this. Probably will cause him to get divorced but oh well.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Partial and/or Bobble should rent a party house, as both love bragging about their 6-figures incomes.

What would it take to get Tex and Harlan to show up?
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Long ago in a forum versions away PackerRats had a poster game at Lambeau in 2007 bears and then in 2008 falcons. Both possible mired by Bretsky’s caramel curse leading to losses. Interestingly flacons at home are on the schedule.

Now a decade and a half later we need to talk about having another one to welcome Love to the NFL. Maybe it will help get 15 out of him.

Right off the bat KC SNF will likely be the toughest ticket I would think but locals, except bretsky, know better.

CallMeIshmael has offered to coordinate all this. Probably will cause him to get divorced but oh well.

Can we schedule a short re union at the most famous establishment in Greeen Bay......a.k.a. The Oval Office ???

and can we not leave early to go to that bar that kind of scarrred me.........haha

Cheers all !! Sounds fun
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I'd go.

Do I really want to meet you all in person?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Can we all chip in and invite some strippers to our gathering ....lol...or maybe Mad can just bring a herum of hit hot latinas.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    Yes fucker!! We had a blast both the previous times.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Can we all chip in and invite some strippers to our gathering ....lol...or maybe Mad can just bring a herum of hit hot latinas.
    Asshole!! Harems are not my people!

I would bring the homegurls along…

GB Michellle's place kinda served as home base. Do we have anyone else local to GB this time around?

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Well, I haven't talked to Skinbasket in like 6 months. I have no idea what has happened to him. I am sure he has gone full Kentucky Redneck. Probably doesn't even know how to use a computer any more. My point is I would struggle to see you all with out him, and I am too fucking busy in the Fall to spend a weekend in Green Bay, so unfortunately I won't be able to make it. I know you all are heartbroken over it.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    GB Michellle's place kinda served as home base. Do we have anyone else local to GB this time around?
    She wasn't very nice to us.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Well, I haven't talked to Skinbasket in like 6 months. I have no idea what has happened to him. I am sure he has gone full Kentucky Redneck. Probably doesn't even know how to use a computer any more. My point is I would struggle to see you all with out him, and I am too fucking busy in the Fall to spend a weekend in Green Bay, so unfortunately I won't be able to make it. I know you all are heartbroken over it.
    When does the all-white, suburban, private school you coach at gets its bye? We’ll work around your bye week, yo!
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

To be honest, I met some Packerrats in person 3 times and had a great time everytime. Met Harv 3 times, Superfan a couple of times and others I just can't remember. I know, the Aussie dude down at Town Hall Brewery in Minneapolis.

Nice people.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    She wasn't very nice to us.
    She let us in her house and she wasn't nice to us? Weak even for you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    When does the all-white, suburban, private school you coach at gets its bye? We’ll work around your bye week, yo!
    Shut the fuck up, we work it around the game people would like to go to not someone's supposed schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    She let us in her house and she wasn't nice to us? Weak even for you.
    Well to be fair Skinbasket made fun of her dog's egg shaped head. Then we found out it had a tumor and was dying. Still, you are the host!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Everything was correct except "private" and bye weeks. High school football in Wisconsin doesn't have bye weeks.

The site was down for a minute. Seems like site renewal comes in spring. Did you just renew, mad? If so, thanks!!
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

How about the Vegas game?
    C.H.U.D.

why in the hell would any of you want to meet in person?

my opinion of all of you is already sufficiently low enough already, and thats with the normal internet image in my head of all of you being big titted hot blonde women

can't imagine what i would think of all of you when i find out youre just a bunch of fat white middle aged guys and one random mexican