Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Official PackerRats Poster game discussion thread

I'm getting plastered either way it really doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I like Tex the poster, and the person..as well as his hot foreign wife...lol. Some of the better discussion lately I've had has been Badgers and Bucks talk and I enjoy playing devil's advocate at times as well as bringing some more insight, and sometimes sense in vs some of his arguments. And often we end up way closer in our views than we thought.
    hahahahaha I always figure the devils are the ones advocating the other side from what I say. Anyway, back at you ....... but I won't be coming for that game.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    hahahahaha I always figure the devils are the ones advocating the other side from what I say. Anyway, back at you ....... but I won't be coming for that game.
    Coward.

Bring your wife to cold, dark and dull Wisconsin. Explore what Wisconsin has to offer, which ain’t much, cos, well, the state is cold, dark and dull - and full of racist Germans. But still, they say that once a Mongoloid or Negroid goes to Door County, she’s forever a part of the Caucasoids.

Now, despite living in Wisconsin for most of my wretched life, I ain’t ever been to Door County once - ain’t no redneck, hombre. But just look at Dillion. Dude was once a Black Jew. Now as a residence of Door County, dude’s whiter than Adam Sandler.
    Last edited by Anti-Polar Bear; 06-06-2023 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Flipping burgers for $7.25/hr.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

The last time y’all met, we all were “young and full of life and full of love.” Alas, time ain’t on our side anymore. We’ve gotta quit hiding behind our iPhones and meet (again) before it’s too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Coward.

Bring your wife to cold, dark and dull Wisconsin. Explore what Wisconsin has to offer, which ain’t much, cos, well, the state is cold, dark and dull - and full of racist Germans. But still, they say that once a Mongoloid or Negroid goes to Door County, she’s forever a part of the Caucasoids.

Now, despite living in Wisconsin for most of my wretched life, I ain’t ever been to Door County once - ain’t no redneck, hombre. But just look at Dillion. Dude was once a Black Jew. Now as a residence of Door County, dude’s whiter than Adam Sandler.
    Been There, Done That - brought her twice. I was, of course, born and raised there (but never been to Door County either).

So Dillon is white now? I guess that explains the worse performance last season hahahaha.

Yoou must be talking to somebody else in the other post. I never met you in person - unless one of us is getting senile.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Been There, Done That - brought her twice. I was, of course, born and raised there (but never been to Door County either).

So Dillon is white now? I guess that explains the worse performance last season hahahaha.

Yoou must be talking to somebody else in the other post. I never met you in person - unless one of us is getting senile.
    The last Packerrats meet up game was in 2009, I believe. I wasn’t invited, unfortunately.

We ain’t young anymore. To paraphrase The 88, we (packerrats posters), God-forbid, could be roped up, tied up, dead in a year. Let’s meet!

So has a decision been made?

Bobble, you gonna sell two shares of Apple stocks to fork the bill for a party house?

Pretty sure Mazzin is still on my AOL AIM buddies list. I’ll message her to see if she’s interested in showing up.
    Last edited by Anti-Polar Bear; 07-24-2023 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Wondering where my youth went.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    The last Packerrats meet up game was in 2009, I believe. I wasn’t invited, unfortunately.

We ain’t young anymore. To paraphrase The 88, we (packerrats posters), God-forbid, could be roped up, tied up, dead in a year. Let’s meet!
    It was 2008 and all PR posters were invited. You mentioned being too broke, so not much has changed.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    So has a decision been made?
    Yeah most decided they are pussies who can't make it.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Bretsky, Madtown, Bobble, APB, Joe, Freak Out, who else is in? Who's coming with me, man?
    You guys are going to Lambeau the week the Packers are playing in Georgia ?

Blog Entries
    I would like to invite Tex to Sconnie so I can teach him the corelation between the ability to play tight man to many defense in basketball with having quick and athletic players that can do it

I would like invite Lurker to the game so I can remind him how wrong he was about Donte Moch

I would like to invite Freak again so somebody pay for me to lick caramel off a bare body

I would like to invite Mad so he can make sure we stay in the Oval office longer and don't end up in that other bar when it took me forever to realize where I was. And he he's a huge and fun personality who forgot to bring me Latinas last time so I'm thinking he might this time for sure

I would like to invite Harv so I can kick the shit out of him again in WII Bowling

I would like to invite Ziggy so we have a chick in our group again

I would lke to invite Joe again because he was a cool and calm collected dude

I would like to invite GB Michelle becuase she let me crash at her pad and was cool but I don't know where she is

I would like to invite FavreChild but she was spicy and I think she's either an attorney with a chip on her shoulder, or an exotic dancer

I would like to invite PB Max but when my pc crashed I lost his email

I'd like to invite Nuts and Skin so we can talk about inappropriate F materials wherever we are

And I'd like to invite Justin Harrell because he seems like a huge character

And sorry if I missed others in my ramble, but I'd like to invite everybody cause it'd be one hell of a bash.

Honestly, I don't care if I go to the game or note; but the party would be killer fun !!!!
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Don't invite me. I'm no fun.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I would like to invite Tex to Sconnie so I can teach him the corelation between the ability to play tight man to many defense in basketball with having quick and athletic players that can do it

I would like invite Lurker to the game so I can remind him how wrong he was about Donte Moch

I would like to invite Freak again so somebody pay for me to lick caramel off a bare body

I would like to invite Mad so he can make sure we stay in the Oval office longer and don't end up in that other bar when it took me forever to realize where I was. And he he's a huge and fun personality who forgot to bring me Latinas last time so I'm thinking he might this time for sure

I would like to invite Harv so I can kick the shit out of him again in WII Bowling

I would like to invite Ziggy so we have a chick in our group again

I would lke to invite Joe again because he was a cool and calm collected dude

I would like to invite GB Michelle becuase she let me crash at her pad and was cool but I don't know where she is

I would like to invite FavreChild but she was spicy and I think she's either an attorney with a chip on her shoulder, or an exotic dancer

I would like to invite PB Max but when my pc crashed I lost his email

I'd like to invite Nuts and Skin so we can talk about inappropriate F materials wherever we are

And I'd like to invite Justin Harrell because he seems like a huge character

And sorry if I missed others in my ramble, but I'd like to invite everybody cause it'd be one hell of a bash.

Honestly, I don't care if I go to the game or note; but the party would be killer fun !!!!
    I can get a hold of pbmax if you need to connect.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Yeah most decided they are pussies who can't make it.
    Can't make what ? I read thru the whole thread and there was mention of the Queens game, Road trip to Vegas and The Falcons at home, except for the small issue of the Falcons game being in Atlanta. So what has been decided ?

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    I would most likely be in.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Alright pick a game homies.

I might want to go though I don't party like I used to. Maybe the old guy contingent can swap leaky bladder stories and be back at the hotel by ten p.m.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

So road or home?
    C.H.U.D.

I've been to 5 games in GB and the good guys have lost every fucking time.
    C.H.U.D.