Thread: Saints fans traveling to Lambeau

Question Saints fans traveling to Lambeau

Hey everyone! After years of trying to make the trip, we are finally heading to Lambeau Field for a game. Excited is is an understatement. I wanted to ask all of you your opinion on what would make for the best experience while visiting? We are planning to fly into Milwaukee, and then drive up for the game. What are your favorite places to visit, places to eat, local bars or events we should see and game day plans? Any guidance you can give would be appreciated! Looking forward to visiting your home, hanging with all of you and taking in this great experience. I hope this message finds all of you well. Thanks! Go pack and Who Dat!?

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What’s up Chemist! Your account is now fully activated and your threads/post are now viewable by others.

Welcome to PackerRats!

For starters, if you want an enjoyable trip, do not EVER, and I repeat EVER, put an "x" at the end of Lambeau in an attempt to cajunize it like those LSU fools did when they came up to visit. How long will you be in Wisconsin? You'll definitely enjoy a short trip up to Door County.

You’re talking to one of the few locals that despises everything LSU (including the eaux obsession). So, no worries there! We’re flying up September 21st and heading out the 26th. So, a good amount of time to see the state, recover from the game, etc…One stop I would like make would be Lake Park. I heard it’s a great park to see and enjoy.

Thank you! Great to here!

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    I don't know if golf is on your agenda but if you have a day you should stop at Whistling Straights or Erin Hills. A much more affordable option that is almost as good is The Links at Lawsonia. All of those courses are within 90 minutes of Milwaukee.

Also, make sure you stop at a Wisconsin supper club for dinner one night. You won't be disappointed.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston