So lets talk TE. In the Kraft thread I just pointed out we drafted a guy in the Kelce mold and a guy in the Kittles mold. Musgrave (kelce mold) will probably be more effective early as his NFL DNA has allowed him ample opportunity to be exposed to NFL concepts his whole life. He will still be more WR than multi faceted this year though.

This is going to be my favorite group to watch. Loved both picks and I'm interested to see if DeGuara puts it together in a more traditional LaFleur offense. I don't see big numbers, but impacting the game in many ways is an option. As a FB, as a blocker, as a guy who can misdirect the defense. If he can just make sure a good coverage LB is required to be on he field its a win. Or even better if a safety is needed to cover him. If he is just that good as a pass catcher it will help the run game a lot.

Musgrave I hope to be a matchup nightmare. Too fast for LB/S and too big for a corner. I don't expect big things from Kraft this year because, well TEs. But honestly in most drafts he's a mid to early 2nd round pick. The TE depth in this draft allowed us to grab 2 guys a round later than their talent would dictate. If we have a winning future I expect a lot of it will run through the TE room.