I glanced back to see how my thoughts were playing out and realized I never covered WR/RB. RB is about as straightforward as can be with Dillon and Jones, but the WR group had some intrigue. I'll be honest, Reed has surprised me. I stated on draft day that he has a skill set that I don't feel translates well. It sounds like he has been lightning in short areas though. I still kind of think Torre plays a lot of slot before the season ends. But Reed seems to have done his job thus far. Watson is going to terrify defenses. Romeo has a lot of James Jones in him. He is such a dangerous route runner that when he shifts gears he gets behind the defense.

With Musgrave pulling safeties into the middle of the field I think regular shots downfield to Watson or Doubs will be a staple of this offense. We might run so much that we need to keep 3 active RBs on gameday just for the wear and tear. Ground and pound with dump passes, 10 yard crossers to WR and middle seam routes to musgrave. Then when the defense tightens up, boom, down the sideline. Our skill positions are set up for success.