Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
Myers needs to step it up this year. He was hurt as a rookie, but started all 17 games last year. He was just too inconsistent. Jenkins and Tom are both capable of playing Center at a higher level than Myers did last year. And Sean Rhyan has just as much athleticism if not more.
Yeah, Myers and Rhyan were the first guys that came to mind for me, although last year the team really underperformed compared to the year before, so you could throw almost everyone on a list of "players of interest". I'd say any of the picks from this year's draft going back to Stokes/Myers draft of 2021 could be candidates.

Agree Myers is playing for his job. I don't think he's going to get cut - he's not a bad player - but if someone else can play C better they should bench Myers. Clock is ticking on Rhyan - they are going to look for any reason this camp to keep him. Remember, TJ Lang took a while to come around. I think he's a G but if he can play C that helps him greatly. They do have a lot of OL under contract and competition should be pretty fierce. Will be interesting to see it play out.