Thread: Players of interest breakdown thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    So DL has no one I'm really keying in on. Like everyone I want Wyatt to show his late season surge is real, but I almost expect that to happen. The rookies are developmental and won't be on the field a ton this year. They are both tweener guys who played a decent amount of edge in college I think. Part of the deep edge class, but are too bulky to play it in the pros. I guess Ford is the guy I will sort of watch to see if he makes a 2nd year jump.
    Given that Ford wasn't even activated last year, I don't think, for him a second year jump will be just being on the game day roster.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Given that Ford wasn't even activated last year, I don't think, for him a second year jump will be just being on the game day roster.
    Like I said. Not a real exciting position group. Clark has to earn his money. Wyatt merely has to play as he did late in the season. I can't say any other players make me expect a lot. They all need to be serviceable in rotation while wyatt and Clark need to be good.....and that is all I expect or hope of them.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Like I said. Not a real exciting position group. Clark has to earn his money. Wyatt merely has to play as he did late in the season. I can't say any other players make me expect a lot. They all need to be serviceable in rotation while wyatt and Clark need to be good.....and that is all I expect or hope of them.
    That's true. I had hopes for TJ Slaton (or is it "Slayton," or is that Chris?), but I noticed, when I focused on him during games, he seemed to get pushed around a lot. He makes splash plays but is not consistent, especially in what should be his calling card - stopping the run.

Wyatt really needs to play well for this defense to live up to any kind of the expectations you'd have for a defense that has a zillion first-round picks on it.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack