So I won't bother with Jordan Love or Jaire Alexander here, but some guys are entering crossroad seasons, and some rookies will have a learning curve that is worthy of discussion.

I'm going to start with Darnell Savage who I saw as a bust candidate last year and he didn't (or did) disappoint.

GB is making a mistake with Savage similar to the mistake they made with Hyde. Savage has a skill set that should work as a slot CB. He isn't a good safety. He needs to be utilized in a way where his quickness is an asset, and his lack of discipline/instincts aren't as much of a liability.

This leads me directly to Rasul Douglas who is instinctive and should be moved to safety. He is a fine boundary CB, but he would be a better safety. He is a good tackler and has a nose for the ball. GB should be swapping these 2 guys right now instead of week 7 which is when I am predicting as the week both will be switched. One might be moved before then, but I'm guessing that by week 8 both will be playing the proper positions.

I'll let everyone explain that I'm wrong before moving on to another player.