An Oline of Yosh, Elgon, Myers, Runyan, Tom would be top 10 still.
I think Bakhtiari, when healthy, is considerably better than Njiman. I think if DB is healthy they can be top 5-8, without him they fall out of the top 10, maybe to about 12. Myers is a concern also, some plays he's all-world, others he's barely rosterable.
Love should be given a chance to play behind the best OL possible, at least to start. GB's schedule isn't considered tough early, so if they start out hot they could stay in the hunt for a playoff spot. If they fall out of contention by the deadline or the NYJ make a knockout offer for him then you consider moving on, but I'd think they will wait until the October 31 trade deadline to make that decision. There is little incentive for GB to trade Bakhtiari away at this point, or do the JetPacks any favors with conditional picks... I say make them sweeten any deal.

Speaking of Love, based on camp reports, it sounds like he's not hot garbage. Seems like he is generally making good decisions and mostly good throws. His accuracy isn't Rodgers-level, but if he isn't a turnover machine he could get this team to 8-9 wins. I think he's going to have a lot of highs and lows this year, my hope is he gets better and more consistent as the season goes on.

Also sounds like the WRs look good. Jayden Reed has looked better in camp than OTAs, and Watson/Doubs/Toure are looking good. Those are your top 4 WRs Week 1.