Thread: Official Training Camp Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Bak missed a 2nd practice in a row. Not a good sign. He was supposed to participate to my knowledge. His health may make a trade impossible, and our OL depth get shallow real quick.
    I think he might not be fully healthy, and probably never will be. MLF said earlier they were working DB's practice schedule from Family Night backwards, and he basically got the week off. That tells me his knee had some kind of reaction to practicing. Maybe it's temporary, but I got the sense that it was the new normal for him to need to baby that knee a little. When he's able to go, he's been good. Wouldn't be shocked if they keep him and Njiman this year, I don't think you can trade either.
    I also wouldn't be surprised if he retired after 2024 ... this knee business will scare teams off and it seems like his knee is going to be a permanent, lifelong issue.

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    I think he might not be fully healthy, and probably never will be. MLF said earlier they were working DB's practice schedule from Family Night backwards, and he basically got the week off. That tells me his knee had some kind of reaction to practicing. Maybe it's temporary, but I got the sense that it was the new normal for him to need to baby that knee a little. When he's able to go, he's been good. Wouldn't be shocked if they keep him and Njiman this year, I don't think you can trade either.
    I also wouldn't be surprised if he retired after 2024 ... this knee business will scare teams off and it seems like his knee is going to be a permanent, lifelong issue.
    Chad Clifton never practiced but was a rock. No reason Bak can't be the same if the knee allows it. I am surprised to hear this, though. I thought he was good to go.