Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
Hard disagree. I think it's bottom five probably. There is a pro bowl guard, a trash LT and center, an ok guard, and then a young guy with the potential to be a starter that hasn't shown a whole lot yet. Gun to my head I keep Tom and Guard and discard the other three as trash.

Yosh is probably the worst LT in the NFL. If he was a starter at LT he would have gotten an offer aside from the Packers, no? Elgton is very good obviously.

Myers is a jag thus far. Hopefully he shows he's athletic but he looks like he's a day late and a dollar short.

Runyan is Ruyan and he's okay. You can live with a serviceable guard.

Is Tom the real deal at tackle? I think there's a good chance but jury is still out. He's undersized but so what if he plays good. We shall see.

Overall, pretty crap OL without Bak.
Did you watch the games last year? Do yo project a big decline from yosh this year, as he was not horrible. He was average. Myers is far from jag, not all pro either but at least top 15 as a pure center. He is a solid blocker in run, great at pass. however his biggest weakness was line adjustments, so losing 12 will hurt him more than anyone else (unless love can tell him the adjustments like 12 did). Tom has massive upside (i think) but he is the one who might be the worst. Time will tell. I agree runyan is runyan. servicable.