Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
dammit Tex sometimes I want to just slap some sense into you regarding your ignoramous views of Shitbag. Stop ignoring everything he has and had not done and open your eyes.

Wilde pointed out AROD started as a great teammate. He said he invited every Packer over for a Barbeque to get to know everybody, and establish some relationships, in 2008

First off MEDIA are PEOPLE TOO.

And Don't insult Giannis be comparing the two. He leads by example, getting his body in great shape and working out with teammates all offseason, while AROD......skips the OTA's and sits int he dark for 4 days straight as well as all his other shit.

Everybody respects and wants Giannis to stay in GB. If you open your eyes you know many players, and over 70% of those in WI have had enough of shitbag's antics and don't care he's moved on. That's 70% as opposed to 0% who want Giannis to leave Milwaukee.

And one last thing, SHITBAG, aka KAREN is the biggest GB Media Whore of them all. He promotes his self agenda, and leakds his bullshit views on the world more than any media member I know.

DAMMIT TEX see the light

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur0g-R7ZODY
Bretsky, (oh, is that the violence Madtown was talking about? I didn't recognize it hahahaha).

You said yourself, this pet media puke of yours even acknowledged that Rodgers was a "great teammate" in 2008 (hey, that rhymes hahahaha). When did that supposedly stop - except in the jaded bullshit minds of media pukes and those who swallow the crap they spew? What did he ever do - proof or evidence - that was negative or harmful to teammates or the team in general? I say nothing or damn near it. Sure, he has done and said some weird shit - the darkness thing, the psychedelics, the series of weird celebrity gfs (or fag-ism if you prefer). That shit tends to be kinda disgusting to me too, but arguably it never harmed the team, and his GOATish peformance for so many years more than makes up for it by a damn-site. Tell me - preferably with evidence - if/how you see that differently.

As for the Giannis comparison, Giannis, God love him and so do I, is every bit the wonderful person and leader by example you say, and by all accounts I've heard, without the weird shit Rodgers has done. I have heard stories about Giannis doing some of that "Assistant GM" thing ya'all talk about too. Arguably, in both cases, him and Rodgers, the team was generally helped by it. As for the lack of weird shit compared to the plethora of it, I'd suggest Giannis maybe isn't quite the intellectual Rodgers is.

I say again, the "shitbag antics" and "self agenda promotion" and "media whoredom" are products of the often anti-Packer and virtually always selfish agendas of the God damned media types. If there's anything to that shit about "70% wanting Rodgers to leave", it's just a consequence of people dumb enough to believe those media shitheads.