Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
0-17. Tank for the golden (white) boi, Archibald Manning.

Dunno ‘bout ole Tex, but I like my food spicy, my beer cold, my women hot, my corners dark and my QBs pale. Make QB1 white again, yo!
APB, I disagree on most of that. I hate the taste of beer. I hate spicy food. I do like my women hot (and young hahahaha). Corners dark? I suppose, although I don't think that's a hundred percent thing.

As for QB, I'd dearly love for Love to suddenly show run ability like Lamar Jackson or Michael Vick or Randall Cunningham, maybe even Justin Fields, but I strongly doubt that's out of the blue gonna happen. In this day and age, I'd take one of those (well maybe not Fields) over the best Love has shown so far as well as over most of the other "good" QBs around the league.

I failed to take the fairly weak schedule into consideration when I voted 8-9. Probably it will be better, and I wouldn't be too surprised if Love surprises, and the record is really good. After all, other than QB, I say again, the team is down right LOADED - and better than last year with the young TEs and a year of experience with the WRs. Of course, there's still Barry ........