View Poll Results: Which CURRENT PACKER PLAYER will make the PRO FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME ???

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Christian Waton

1 14.29%
  • Quay Walker

0 0%
  • Elgin Jenkins

0 0%
  • David Bakhtiari

3 42.86%
  • Rashan Gary

0 0%
  • Jaire Alexander

2 28.57%
  • Not a Dam One of them

2 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: WHICH CURRENT PACKER PLAYER MAKES THE PRO FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME ?

Blog Entries

WHICH CURRENT PACKER PLAYER MAKES THE PRO FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME ?

Thoughts ??
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    AND if you want to vote Other, feel free to add in posts
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Bakhtiari. Just too early to tell about any of the others.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

I voted for Watson and Alexander in that order of probability as eventual HOF players - contingent on injury status of course.

The sacred cow might make it, but I sure can't see voting for him as deserving of it.

I'd like to say Aaron Jones too, but there are just too many other great RBs.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Alexander if he stays with the team a few more years without getting hurt

Bahk is pretty much a lock I think

Bakh is already a five time all pro and widely accepted as one of the best. He's got a good shot. I can't see how you can put any of the others ahead of him.

I'll take the opposite on Bak and say he won't. Generally the top 2 or 3 guys in a given decade make it. I think its very clear Joe Thomas and the big donkey out in SF are better players this decade and would make it over Bak.

If Adams is very lucky and stays healthy a good bit longer, he might make it.

Peppers is probably the last HOFer. Woodson before that. They're infrequent, thats for sure!

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    No love for J-Love?

As the newly anointed Packers Rat Packers historian, allow myself to educate y’all a bit:

Packers history is pretty much defined by the doodling prehistoric eras - from the team’s origin to 1992, including the Lombardi era - and the “Realms” (Reich in German, if my German is correct). The 1st Realm had its birth on September 20, 1992 when a drunk redneck named Bert Favor replaced a mullet-head named Majik, and said redneck subsequently led the Packers to victory in the clutch. On the day Favor infamously was shipped off to Siberia, the 2nd Realm came into existence. And then history repeated itself: Favor’s replacement, the psychedelic tea drinker and darkness retreat survivor, The Great Arm of Butte, too, was infamously shipped off to Siberia. Hence, the dawn of the 3rd Reich, err, Realm.

Will Love and the 3rd Realm be as glorious as the preceding Realms? All Love has to do is win a fluke Super Bowl to ensure himself a HOF bust.
    Last edited by Anti-Polar Bear; 07-17-2023 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Listening to Coldplay.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

So out of touch with the past:

Packers 1929-1944 : 6 world championships
    Packers 1960-1967 : 5 world championships

Don't mix Favre's teams with the above. Curly Lambeau and Bart Starr still are the two best qb's to ever lead the Packers.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkey View Post
    So out of touch with the past:

Packers 1929-1944 : 6 world championships
    Packers 1960-1967 : 5 world championships

Don't mix Favre's teams with the above. Curly Lambeau and Bart Starr still are the two best qb's to ever lead the Packers.
    Expansion, free agency and the salary cap deter championships in the modern era. In other words, it is more difficult to win Super Bowls today. Hence, an argument for why TB12 is the GOAT.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.