Let not this thread degenerate into the forbidden P word! For my part, I will scrupulously avoid saying anyting about who or which side promotes either any good stuff or stupid stuff or what anybody's motivation might be.

I'm 76 years old and EXTREMELY healthy. And when it comes to eating, I break virtually ALL the rules. I hate the taste of virtually all vegetables, so I literally don't eat any of them - unless you count french fires or potato chips, and that, of course, is completely contrary to what the God damned nutrition experts say. Ditto that for fresh fruits, nuts, and just about everything those pompous asses say people should eat.

On the other hand, I eat tons of sweet sugary stuff, soda pop, candy, cookies, cake, ice cream, etc. It's just idiotic to me that they claim sugar is somehow bad. Sure, some people have diabetes and can't eat sugar, but for everybody else, depriving yourself of what tastes good because some dumbass says so is just plain stupid. Red meat, dairy products, processed meats, basically all of the good tasty stuff those dumb shits tell people to avoid. Salt? I load up my food with it. Grease? I saturate my white bread with it when I fry my hamburger or steak.

And absolutely, I'm gonna outlive all those stupid shitheads telling people not to eat those things.

I truly believe eating what makes you happy is the most important nutritional thing to make you live long and enjoy life. Of course, plenty of sex and playing lots of sports helps a lot too as well as keeping your mind active like posting in here and elsewhere and doing losts of mental games and exercises too.

This is my good health manifesto. I look forward to hearing what others say about it - even if they are dumb enough to disagree hahahahaha.