• 1-16

0 0%
  • 0-17

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2023 Predict The Packers Win/Loss Record Thread

Did I mention? THE PACKERS ARE A LOADED TEAM if Love is just a little bit good. And if he continues to be as good as today, my 13-4 prediction might be low.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

The OL is terrible though, Tex.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Is that sarcasm? They pass blocked like Brady's Patriots today.

Blog Entries
    your OLine expertise is legendary Tex.

NOT

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Is that sarcasm? They pass blocked like Brady's Patriots today.
    You have got to be joking. For 15 years you said it was the OL and not Rodgers holding the ball and now the instant he’s gone it’s not the QB getting the ball out sooner, but the OL magically becoming good. You’re insufferable.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Do I really have to say it? Do ya'all really not notice the difference? Virtually every game forever, Rodgers got rushed quick and hard, forced to unload it quick or else move out of the pocket. Love yesterday was able to drop back most of the time in a nice clean pocket, scan the field, and do what was necessary - a lot like what the situation was for Brady in just able every Patriot game he played and most with Tampa too. I'm not sure if our O Line pass blocked that good or if the Bears pass rush just sucked so bad, but either way, that was the result.

A difference I noticed also between the not so good first half and the much better second half was the deeper dropbacks in the second. Apparently LaFleur or whoever analyzed at halftime that it wasn't necessary to unload quick like Packer QBs have always had to do.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Do I really have to say it? Do ya'all really not notice the difference? Virtually every game forever, Rodgers got rushed quick and hard, forced to unload it quick or else move out of the pocket. Love yesterday was able to drop back most of the time in a nice clean pocket, scan the field, and do what was necessary - a lot like what the situation was for Brady in just able every Patriot game he played and most with Tampa too. I'm not sure if our O Line pass blocked that good or if the Bears pass rush just sucked so bad, but either way, that was the result.

A difference I noticed also between the not so good first half and the much better second half was the deeper dropbacks in the second. Apparently LaFleur or whoever analyzed at halftime that it wasn't necessary to unload quick like Packer QBs have always had to do.
    Thanks for the laugh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    your OLine expertise is legendary Tex.

NOT
    Better watch your pale ass, TPB is on a roll and might embarrass you so bad they turn bright red.

Didn’t seem like he was getting pressured a lot but thought it was due to a let him try to throw it game plan by the bears. He made them pay for it.

I'm a little nervous about JLove when the shit hits the fan. The offense was slow getting going when the opposing D-line couldn't muster any pressure whatsoever. That will not fly whatsoever against SF or Dallas.

I am thinking I may hit on most of these, 1 game in looking good.......

Quay Walker explodes into a superstar this year

Jayden Reed is our leading WR and just misses 1k yards out the gate

Jordan Love throws for 3850 yards, 28+ TDs

Jaire Alexander with 5 int and is the DPOY

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    The OL is terrible though, Tex.
    No, now that Rodgers is gone, the OL is FREAKING AWESOME!!!
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Better watch your pale ass, TPB is on a roll and might embarrass you so bad they turn bright red.

Didn’t seem like he was getting pressured a lot but thought it was due to a let him try to throw it game plan by the bears. He made them pay for it.
    TPB is on a roll?

Must be a Kaiser roll

I see him slagging Bahk and trying to glorify Myers all the time, but don't see a lot of football expertise flowing out of his keyboard.

Besides, I'm on a post game Bear victory glow.

Shouldn't done many shots after the game, feeling a little queasy

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    You have got to be joking. For 15 years you said it was the OL and not Rodgers holding the ball and now the instant he’s gone it’s not the QB getting the ball out sooner, but the OL magically becoming good. You’re insufferable.
    Best of all its pretty much the same group as it has been for several years. A guy here and there has moved around due to injuries, but largely the same.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by jklowan View Post
    I am thinking I may hit on most of these, 1 game in looking good.......

Quay Walker explodes into a superstar this year

Jayden Reed is our leading WR and just misses 1k yards out the gate

Jaire Alexander with 5 int and is the DPOY

Well, 2 of the 5 were the same so if you hit one....

All kidding aside, I am not dismissing any of your possibilities. To be honest your Love stats seem on the low side. Lets add "Wilson steals carries from Dillon and becomes a bigger piece of the offense."

TPB is on a roll?

Must be a Kaiser roll

I see him slagging Bahk and trying to glorify Myers all the time, but don't see a lot of football expertise flowing out of his keyboard.

My worst fear on Myers came out in this game. The Bears exploited his weaknesses while not allowing him to play to his strength. He was awful. It pisses me off even more that this staff won't let Yosh play RT and move Tom to C (although holy Fuck is Tom going to be a star).

TPB is on a roll?

Must be a Kaiser roll

I've got a degree of respect for you, unlike the ignorant piece of shit who posted right after mine above.

I'd concede that Meyers hasn't been great lately although not as bad as some seem to think. I'm confident that he will get back as good or better than he was his first year.

As for Bakhtiari, I stand by everything I've ever said about him, and I'm shocked that others see him as all that special. Even against the Bears when the whole O Line did a damn good job, Bakhtiari was the least of the group on run plays. How people who see plays through him that fail while things are working so much better elsewhere across the line can still prop him up as so great is just weird.

And bobblehead, you think the half-assed Bears took advantage of Myers or anybody else in that game? Come on!

I'm starting to become less and less optimistic about Myers, but otherwise your assessment of the passing game and protection against the Bears was pretty accurate, tex.

Whether it was because they noticed the Bears weren't able to generate much heat, or because they decided to take the training wheels off, the second half definitely felt more opened up vertically and in terms of longer-developing plays.

On the first TD pass to Doubs (1st Q), Love actually creeps forward in the pocket a bit too much and finds pressure, where there really wasn't any.

I've got a degree of respect for you, unlike the ignorant piece of shit who posted right after mine above.

I'd concede that Meyers hasn't been great lately although not as bad as some seem to think. I'm confident that he will get back as good or better than he was his first year.

As for Bakhtiari, I stand by everything I've ever said about him, and I'm shocked that others see him as all that special. Even against the Bears when the whole O Line did a damn good job, Bakhtiari was the least of the group on run plays. How people who see plays through him that fail while things are working so much better elsewhere across the line can still prop him up as so great is just weird.

And bobblehead, you think the half-assed Bears took advantage of Myers or anybody else in that game? Come on!
    Tex, after rewatching the game I admit my assessment of Myers has changed some. He was actually WORSE than I had thought. He was actually all time bad in this game. Its a testament to the rest of the offense that he didn't single handedly sink them. Myers needs to be replaced. End of story.

I would think teams will, unlike da dumb Bears, go after Love with blitzes until he proves he can handle the pressure. I'm guessing we'll see a lot of that down in Atlanta and thereafter.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Weird how the Meyers hate is coming out by some hahahaha. One questionable bad snap to Love that resulted in a long gain, one meaningless possible bad snap to Clifford when the game was won, and he did an at least adequate job of run blocking and like the rest of the line, a damn good job of pass blocking.

Other than routine Bear stupidity and suckage, why wouldn't the Bears blitz Love? Or did they and it was picked up?

Atlanta is undoubtedly better than the Bears on D, possibly not as good on offense. I'll go out on a limb early and say we beat them fairly easily too.