View Poll Results: How Will J-Love's Career Play Out

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great Black Hope (hall of famer)

5 23.81%
  • Poor man's Patrick Mahomes (good starter)

13 61.90%
  • Poor man's Dak Prescot (average starter)

2 9.52%
  • Black man's Steve Bono (career backup)

0 0%
  • Can't hold Butte's jockstrap (bust)

1 4.76%

Thread: How Will J-Love's Career Play Out?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Claiming Love is not likely to be better than all but a handful of current NFL QBs is to say that Love's start to the season is a fluke. Is that what ya'all think - the mealy mouth poster who laughed at such an idea or the dumbass parrot who generally agreed with him?

It seems to me that as good as Love has played, he has just scratched the surface. His "accuracy problem" seems to me to be not in his arm, but in his inexperience on when and how to put air under the ball or lead a receiver just a bit more or less. And that will certainly improve. And he has been nearly Aaron Rodgers-esque in not stupidly throwing into a crowd and getting picks like so many supposedly good QBs nowadays.

I'm at a point where I'm comfortable now not necessarily predicting just yet that the Packers will have hit it big three times in a row, but that I sure wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that way.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

He made 3 really boneheaded interceptions lately that makes me think he’s a dumbass just like Favre was at times.
    Either way, by Christmas we’ll know if he’s the Great Black Hope - Hall of famer.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincenzo View Post
    He made 3 really boneheaded interceptions lately that makes me think he’s a dumbass just like Favre was at times.
    Either way, by Christmas we’ll know if he’s the Great Black Hope - Hall of famer.
    Kinda has some Brett vibe to his game. He has the laser throws and doesnt fear the middle of the field like Eron seemed to. Already more fun to watch than bitch ass 12.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Kinda has some Brett vibe to his game. He has the laser throws and doesnt fear the middle of the field like Eron seemed to. Already more fun to watch than bitch ass 12.
    No shit!
    So far we’ve seen him show wisdom beyond his years, but those retarded throws we saw are a concern.
    The “Eron,” wise with the ball is what I like seeing. Surely we want the gunslinger Favre at times, but let’s see more laser throws to the below average set of targets the young 24 year old man has.
    Last edited by Vincenzo; 10-07-2023 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincenzo View Post
    I disagree. He has 2 bonehead picks, and some that weren't a big deal. Tipped pass, obvious PI, and one that was effectively a punt on 3rd down taking a shot. I forgive picks on final drives while behind or final drives of the half with no time left a lot more than I forgive a pick with a 2 score lead that I see Jimmy G and even Josh Allen do all the time.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.