Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
I guess it must have been one week, not two. Good. Welcome back. In a weird sort of way, you're good for this place.

I don't really agree that Love is all that inaccurate. It seems like the bad passes he's had (and there really haven't been that many) are the product of miscommunication - hard to tell whether he or the receiver is wrong, or doing things like not putting enough air under a throw, etc. That stuff is mostly curable with experience and good attitude/work ethic which Love seems to have. Maybe you just don't like him because he ain't a Kaepernick-esque piece of shit hahahaha.

Love has surprised me by being more athletic than I thought. It's not that Lamar Jackson sort of thing - what you call "stereotypical Black QB". It's more like Mahomes - moving as needed to set up a throw, and having the ability to gain yardage when it's needed. And he has been very Aaron Rodgers-like in not throwing interceptions. Mahomes has been the icon of that sort of thing, but recently he doesn't seem as careful as he used to be. Hopefully Love soaked up enough of the good side of Rodgers to continue the way he has started.

I guess I ain't "Wu-tang" enough to even know what that shit means, but what I do know is that Love has been doing a suprisingly good job already of carrying the Packers - I for one am still expecting a great season. And "great Black hope” or whatever you might call it, I'm not ruling out lightning striking a third time for the Packers and Love being yet another HOF QB.
What makes you think the 2023 Packers will be great?

If not for Carr being KO-ed, this team would be sitting at 1-3 right now. Defense continues to underachieve, as it has been since Super Bowl 45. The Italian special teams coach remains overpaid as his units are averaging 2 fuck ups per game. Offensively, Detroit exposed the Yokozunas (fat guys); Love ain’t capable (at least not yet) of carrying the team on his back; and Watson has the biggest vag not seen in cold, dark and dull Green Bay since the Claymaker.

I have already resigned myself to a disappointing season, and I’ve a tons of flicks lined up on Netflix and Hulu to, hopefully, drown out the sorrow. The only positive is, I ain’t played a hand of poker in 7 weeks.