Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 1 Other Games Thread

I don't know about that. Cousins impresses me as an accident waiting to happen - no discipline like Aaron Rodgers and now Justin Love. And they are worse without Dalvin Cook.

A lot of teams didn't look very good on offense today. It could be a lot of good defense, but it looked more like a lot of bad offense.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Bad offense is usual week one. No one plays in preseason anymore. The Packers did play this year, and look how much that helped in week 1. Would be interesting to see the stats on teams that played starters more than a series here and there versus those who got some real work in and how they wound up performing week one.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

A LOT of stupid undisciplined QBs around the league throwing picks all over the place. The Cowboys are benefiting from the Giants stupidity that way tonight.

Giants looking good.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    A LOT of stupid undisciplined QBs around the league throwing picks all over the place. The Cowboys are benefiting from the Giants stupidity that way tonight.
    Midgets look terrible in all phases.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

If you’re a fan of an NFC North team NOT named Green Bay, are you wondering if the Packers have the most promising QB in the division?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Cowboys are actually looking pretty damn good. The fact they can rack up points like that when the offense isn't even humming is a damn impressive feat.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Is Dallas this good or are the Giants that bad?
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Nothing is impressive when the other team just continues to shit the bed over and over and over. The Giants belong in the Big Ten.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    If you’re a fan of an NFC North team NOT named Green Bay, are you wondering if the Packers have the most promising QB in the division?
    That should be a given at this point. When was the last time any of the other teams had a truly effective QB that was poised and won big games?

Daniel Jones has a passer rating of 10.7. 9-21, 59 yards, 2 INT.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Not wondering, being confident of it. Fields is probably second, and he sure got left in the dust.

7 sacks for the Cowboys so far. Collinsworth just pointed out that the Cowboys play Aaron Rodgers next. I hope the 65% isn't in jeopardy hahahaha.

7 sacks for the Cowboys so far. Collinsworth just pointed out that the Cowboys play Aaron Rodgers next. I hope the 65% isn't in jeopardy hahahaha.
    Midgets look in contention for the #1 pick. No way Rodgers gets sacked that much. If nothing else he'll throw it away.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

After absolutely trashing Goff on the Rams I have a newfound respect for him. Fields just isn't a good enough passer, nor does he read a D. Cousins is okay with enough talent around him, but not a guy who I would pin my Owl hopes to.

If Love continues to play within himself and take what is there he will be the best in the division. He has the best system to work from, and a mountain of young weapons. We will need to revamp the RB room next year. I hope we can get one more nice year out of Jones next year while we replace Dillon.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

I thought Rodgers makes bad OL play look good.......
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I thought Rodgers makes bad OL play look good.......
    I guess you're paying attention, That's exactly what I said repeatedly, and it's exactly true.

Rodgers holding the ball again no wonder the OL looks bad tex
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Holds the ball 3 straight plays and injures himself. I don’t miss him at all.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Rodgers getting hurt merely to screw Gute.