Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Packers vs Bears (Still Suck) Game Day Thread

A lot of growing pains in the first half. Reset in the second half.

We have to expect our rookie coaching staff to struggle with clock management and game planning………….

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Bears RBs 22 yards on 11 rushes or 2 yards per carry.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

They outplayed us in the first half, but we outscored them. These teams aren't good. If the Bears are a 5 or 6 win team, we need to get a lot better to compete with the Lions.

Quote Originally Posted by beveaux1 View Post
    Horrific clock management.
    I think MLF was fine just kicking the FG. Not worth risking a TO or another loss of yards. Rushing a play after the sack may have been disastrous.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

We are missing our best WR. Our best defensive player is on a pitch count. MLF forgets Aaron Jones is on the team. We still lead 10-6 and get the ball to start the 3rd.

is anyone listening to the radio?

have they mentioned jones at all?

Quote Originally Posted by King Friday View Post
    I think MLF was fine just kicking the FG. Not worth risking a TO or another loss of yards. Rushing a play after the sack may have been disastrous.
    I thought so too. Get the FG and you're getting the 2nd half kickoff.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Whatever offensive strategy MLF had for the first half should have been thrown in the garbage on the way in to the locker room.

Blog Entries
    The Bears are terrible; I guess we're a lil better than them. I don't expect GB to compete for the division.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Aaron Jones had zero rushes in the second quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    He should be well rested.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    How many times in the last two years after a loss has MFL sat in front of the media and apologized after a loss and said he need to use AJ better.......

How can he be so f'ckin stupid ?
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I don't like a lot of the play calling, but Jordan Love is being careful with the ball! THAT is the key to winning. I'd like to see a little bit more accuracy and of course more Aaron Jones running, but I'll take what they're doing.

I may have to stop hating Joe Barry if the D keeps on. You can see they are trying to pen in Fields, but the slippery bastard has still got away.

And how about that rookie kicker!

The Packers should be able to clean up some of the negatives easier than the Bears fixing their problems.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    How many times in the last two years after a loss has MFL sat in front of the media and apologized after a loss and said he need to use AJ better.......

How can he be so f'ckin stupid ?
    It certainly seems like a problem that he seriously needs to work on. It is inexcusable for a guy in his position.

I'm thinking/hoping it's a plan by LaFleur to keep Jones fresh for later in the game. He's not stupid enough to just forget about him or whatever.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Dillon is a good back and has his uses, but constantly sending him on outside zone runs are not his thing. Power him between the tackles and bring Jones in on every 3rd down, even when it's not his "turn".

Blog Entries
    Rookie kicker has a very strong leg on Field Goals, but I can't figure out why on kickoffs he doesn't kick it out of the end zone every time

Blog Entries
    EVEN the stupid announcers asking where AJO went.

Welp, Jones just rushed for 8-9, he's done for this half now