Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Week 2 Other Games Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    Anyone else think the vikings were the better team

I think they are much better than 0-2 .
    I'm going to a sports bar to try to find a TV showing the Packers-Falcons today. Loins fans are ready to act all tough and crap - the Lions are playing that "everybody hates us" card already, so it's that "if we're going to be the bad guys, let's embrace it." They're doing that by having the fans wear blue ski masks today.

They think they're going to look intimidating and cool, but they'll probably look more like Robbert from SimpliSafe:

"The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

The Lions aren't good enough to be hated. Disrespected, yes, but hated? Nope.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Chiefs look like dog shit. Need to stop making commercials and start practicing.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Pussies lost to Seafucks. Packers are still in a 1st place tie in the north.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I'm going to a sports bar to try to find a TV showing the Packers-Falcons today. Loins fans are ready to act all tough and crap - the Lions are playing that "everybody hates us" card already, so it's that "if we're going to be the bad guys, let's embrace it." They're doing that by having the fans wear blue ski masks today.
    https://www.sbnation.com/2023/9/17/2...ki-mask-selfie

LOL There is the possibility that DET struggles with handling success this year. They are certainly talented, but they were also a lot of people's offseason darlings.
    Maybe the fans should go back to wearing bags over their heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    Anyone else think the vikings were the better team

I think they are much better than 0-2 .
    They are better than CHI for sure. I don't think anyone really knows anything until sometime in October. That's when we'll have a better idea of which teams are good, meh, or trash-fires.