Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DAVID BACKTIARI----MORE DRAMA------IS IT REAL ????

Blog Entries

DAVID BACKTIARI----MORE DRAMA------IS IT REAL ????

As many of you know Bach has been over the top outspoken that every stadium should be natural grass. When AROD went down he used social media to pound that table again

LAST WEEK when interviewed he asked if he was going to play the games on regular turf and he basically stated.....he doesn't feel like that is an appropriate question to address

IN OTHER WORDS, he dodged the question.... which creates warning signals.

Honestly, he played pretty great last week (after not practicing at all the previous week). To our knowledge he didn't aggravate anything last week in the game

He didn't practice at all this week so nothing was aggravated; who as Vince would say, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ?

This is the topic on Packer Pregame. Most feel like he's not playing cause the game is on turf

IF true, that is NOT GOOD.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Bahk really fucked his knee up. Tough rehab to get back. I think what we are seeing is the best we will get from him.

The Pack will be extremely careful with his playing time.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

should have traded him to our east coast team for a first

he's an NBA player at this point, plays sometime when he wants

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Bahk really fucked his knee up. Tough rehab to get back. I think what we are seeing is the best we will get from him.

The Pack will be extremely careful with his playing time.

Do you think this was the Packers call ?
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Do you think this was the Packers call ?
    I do. They know the knee is never going to be “good” again. They aren’t going to risk it.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Bakh should be sent packing.
    Get the most out of him you can this year and then tell him goodbye
    Should have got rid of him before this year.

You’ve had almost three years to recover and you can’t play one game on turf?
    Bakh can go f*** off. I would be happy to tell him to his face.

The front office screwed up on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Bakh should be sent packing.
    Get the most out of him you can this year and then tell him goodbye
    Should have got rid of him before this year.

You’ve had almost three years to recover and you can’t play one game on turf?
    Bakh can go f*** off. I would be happy to tell him to his face.

The front office screwed up on this one.
    Bro, you need to relax. Bakh was never an elite athlete but always found a way to be one of the best. Even with a permanently damaged knee, he’s still playing well. It’s a long year and he’s our best LT. A game off was a good move. He’ll be ready next week.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

They should have traded him before the season started. Now he's just filling the drama queen spot the AR left.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    I do. They know the knee is never going to be “good” again. They aren’t going to risk it.
    I think for a sharp guy you are ignoring all the evidence.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Oh.....and I said he is done with football and just earning every dollar he can off this contract. I stand by that call.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Oh.....and I said he is done with football and just earning every dollar he can off this contract. I stand by that call.
    The Aaron injury hurts his chances of going to NY for draft picks.

I didn’t want to resign him before…

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post

While we don't know 100%, the evidence sure seems to be with you.

Matty Floor was very evasive with the question when he was asked about it right after the game.

Normally he has prepped pretty politically correct answers. Not today

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Bro, you need to relax. Bakh was never an elite athlete but always found a way to be one of the best. Even with a permanently damaged knee, he’s still playing well. It’s a long year and he’s our best LT. A game off was a good move. He’ll be ready next week.
    It is a long year; but I question this as well. He didn't practice once the week before the last game. He didn't practice this week leading up to the game. Maybe he's just not going to play on turf at all this year.

If he was medically cleared to play, and decided not to on his own, should he really get paid for the week ? None of us know for sure and I'm guessing GB will try to cover it up if this is the case. We're probably not going to know.

I’m good if he never plays on turf this year. His knee is shot. They’re getting the last drops out of an elite player who’s knee is shot. It is what it is. And it’s smart.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

I expect Bakhtiari to hang it up after this year. His knee is obviously wrecked. He needs to start thinking about what his life at 50, or maybe even 40 will be like.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

It'll be interesting to hear what the man himself has to say about this. I doubt he hangs 'em up personally unless he's cut and can't find another big contract.

Bretsky, you're being overly dramatic. The guy is clearly damaged goods at this point. My guess is he'll play when he can, and mostly not on turf - he seems to have a passionate hatred of it - and when he does play, he'll play well. Tex is full of shit that there was no drop off with Bakh not out there. Rasheed Wallace got his ass handed to him many, many times, and it couldn't have helped the play book that they needed to keep a tight end on the left side to help block.

He's probably done after this year, if he doesn't re-hurt his knee before. But it is what it is, and I don't think he's as big a dick as you make him out to be.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

4 out of our last 7 games are on turf.
    If there is still playoff hope, will he step up?

His issues might not have anything to do with turf. His knee might not be able to take the pounding of 2 games in a row. If so, not a great situation. You'd like to have some continuity in your OL lineup. Walker might be okay there yet. It was his 1st start. I think his most natural position might be RT though.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Yosh Nijman could be making himself some real coin if he'd step up and get out of the doghouse.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack