Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
There's a lot of speculation about insane things here. Is there any reason to think he didn't want to play on turf, or that he's only going to play every other game, or any of the other wild possibilities here? Maybe he really just tweaked it. Who knows. I feel like there is a lot of assuming the worst in folks in here. Bak is an all-world .001% guy in the general population aka a very impressive person in all facets of life. I highly doubt he would mail it in.
Facts in this situation:

Bakh has a knee that kept him out for a whole season and then when he tried to come back a year later was down again until the start of the next season (18 months post injury)

Even after 18 months he was still having issues practicing and consistently playing on the knee

Even now, 2.5 years since the injury, he is having flare ups on the knee that prevent him from practicing and sometimes playing

Bakh has spent the last several years panning for change in the NFLs surfaces, calling for grass fields across the board. He claims synthetic surfaces cause injury.

What types of things are far fetched exaggerations or assumptions in this thread?