Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: DAVID BACKTIARI----MORE DRAMA------IS IT REAL ????

hahahahahaha shameful the way ya'all are turning on your poor sacred cow.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Even if he didn’t want to play on turf with an iffy knee, that’s not drama imo. Bretsky likes to create drama
    That is a very fair comment; I like to stir the pot/maybe create drama/ set up tough polls that might lead to arguments and spirited debate.

Truth be told, I'm bored with the facts and number; I do that for a living.

I was CONTROVERSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I want Marvin Harrison Jr in Green n Gold; now how do we make that happen ????????????
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Who is turning on him? We are acknowledging that the situation sucks and his knee is ruined. Only you claim that he was never any good.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    That is a very fair comment; I like to stir the pot/maybe create drama/ set up tough polls that might lead to arguments and spirited debate.

Truth be told, I'm bored with the facts and number; I do that for a living.

I was CONTROVERSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I want Marvin Harrison Jr in Green n Gold; now how do we make that happen ????????????
    By trading the picks that should net us a new LT, RB and maybe C. If we do that we might get a shiny Marvin. Or just suck even worse than we did Thursday should do it.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

How did 6' Marvin Harrison produce a beast like 6'4" MHJ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    By trading the picks that should net us a new LT, RB and maybe C. If we do that we might get a shiny Marvin. Or just suck even worse than we did Thursday should do it.

Embrace the tank
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Shit happens. Teams have bad games. The Packers have lost to teams they shouldn't have lost to before. McCarthy pulled that crap too many times - and he did the same thing for his new team just last week. So far, it hasn't happened much with LaFleur. I hope this isn't the start of a trend. And surprise surprise, a lot of the same pathetic fools yet again are panicking and stupidly advocating tearing down to rebuild the way the perpetual loser teams do - sheeeesh.

And regarding the subject of this thread, ya'all's precious sacred cow that is now getting piled on to, I never said he was bad. just that he was overrated, both in his performance and in his importance to winning games. I suppose it's understandable that a lot of ya'all would think the way you do, given the propensity for swallowing and regurgitating the shit put out by most of the damn media as well as rating organizations like PFF whose crap so often flies in the face of what is observable. Clearly, CMI is not the only one with that kind of a mentality.

The telling evidence with Bakhtiari is that when he was not playing, we won a helluva lot of games. I'm sure the lame-assed truth squad types will point it out if I'm wrong, but I'm fairly sure the Packers' record was damn close to as good without that sacred cow as with him.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    How is discussing his injury turning on Bac?

No one here is saying Bac is not playing well when he is in the game except you.

It comes down to can the Packers afford to pay anyone $20M to sit on the bench for the year. He has play in 13 of the last 38 games in the regular season starting in 2021.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    How is discussing his injury turning on Bac?

No one here is saying Bac is not playing well when he is in the game except you.

It comes down to can the Packers afford to pay anyone $20M to sit on the bench for the year. He has play in 13 of the last 38 games in the regular season starting in 2021.
    Tex misrepresents what others say in a way that makes them seem extreme and stupid to make his arguments. It's frustrating... if you give a shit what he says.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    Tex misrepresents what others say in a way that makes them seem extreme and stupid to make his arguments. It's frustrating... if you give a shit what he says.
    I know. I just love giving him shit. It is so easy to push his buttons and make him go on his rants.
    Last edited by ThunderDan; 10-01-2023 at 11:35 AM.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Tex is the Packerrats skip Bayless!
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Tex is the Packerrats skip Bayless!
    MEDIA WHORE )

goddamn worthless media pukes

lol

I like the Skip Bayless comp.

Nobody expresses more hate for the God damned media more than me, but I do appreciate some that some are trying hahahaha.

I don't watch Bayliss, but I understand he hates the Cowboys, right?

Nobody expresses more hate for the God damned media more than me, but I do appreciate some that some are trying hahahaha.

I don't watch Bayliss, but I understand he hates the Cowboys, right?
    He probably doesn’t hate the cowboys or Aaron Rodgers or anyone that he talks incessant shit about. He just does it for attention to his brand.

The media personality he uses to get clicks, constantly stir trouble and controversy and get attention are similar to your natural personality so that’s why I came up with the comp.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Oh heaven forbid, a media puke who doesn't believe the shit he spews? I thought all of them were icons of wonderfulness for the "ya'all crowd" in here.

Oh heaven forbid, a media puke who doesn't believe the shit he spews? I thought all of them were icons of wonderfulness for the "ya'all crowd" in here.
    Who said they thought the media was wonderful? Oh that's right, nobody. Don't let facts get in the way of making shit up to claim others are stupid while you think you're smarter.

Don't let facts get in the way of making shit up to claim others are stupid while you think you're smarter.
    Sadly, this describes Tex to a T.

Is David retiring today???? Heard he is scheduling a Press Conference for this afternoon? Any locals with intel

run pMc, yes I think I and you and a solid majority of the posters in hear are smarter than the huge majority of those media pukes,

That's true in general and especially when it comes to commenting on what's good and bad for the Packers.

I hear Bakhtiari had or will have his 4th surgery now? Unfortunate for him that it was needed.