Thread: Official 2023 Bury Joe Barry Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Was it the play calling or the execution? I have to go back and watch again, but I knew going in ATL was a very good running team.
    Missed tackles are still a thing, and there were questions about the run defense (at least I had some) coming into the season.

One thing I was curious about: isn't big Johnathon Ford on the PS? Why wouldn't you elevate him against a running team? (Unless he's also bad vs. the run)

Honestly, I thought the fact that GB's offense crapped out did more harm. Another FG would probably have been enough.

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    Was it the play calling or the execution? I have to go back and watch again, but I knew going in ATL was a very good running team.
    Missed tackles are still a thing, and there were questions about the run defense (at least I had some) coming into the season.

One thing I was curious about: isn't big Johnathon Ford on the PS? Why wouldn't you elevate him against a running team? (Unless he's also bad vs. the run)

Honestly, I thought the fact that GB's offense crapped out did more harm. Another FG would probably have been enough.
    I think a lot of people are wondering why Ford wasn't elevated. If he's bad vs. he run, he shouldn't even be on the PS because he's sure not a pass rusher.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen