Thread: Official 2023 Bury Joe Barry Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    heres a mind for for you

so lets say we actually sack up and fire barry

who replaces him?

well we traded a guy this offseason who demanded all his buddies also get signed by his new team. he gets hurt right away and the team looks like shit after that

Robert Saleh is on the hot seat in new york. how awesome would it be if the rodgers trade also ended up bringing saleh to GB for a couple seasons to rebuild his stock with his little buddy?
    Rodgers is not firing Saleh. I wonder what the status of Ejiro Evero will be after this year. He's the DC for Carolina.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Rodgers is not firing Saleh. I wonder what the status of Ejiro Evero will be after this year. He's the DC for Carolina.
    Didn't Denver just have a boat load of good players? I am skeptical that he'd be a net improvement. I don't know if I am just partial to former players or what but Al Harris sounds great. I dunno who the other up-and-comers are. I just want a guy that is a prodigy. Who is the next great DC in the NFL? Would Bob Salad come work with his former roomie? Maybe bring his brother while he's at it?

Why do the Ravens culturally have a great defense year after year despite changing coaches somewhat regularly? They're consistently consistent. How do we build that culture? They are clearly coaching and prioritizing D differently.

I would vote for Al because you know they're gonna man up and play aggressive AF every play. I want these guys shifting around and blitzing like crazy like the Rex Ryan Ravens did. Man up and rush the passer.