Thread: Official 2023 Bury Joe Barry Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It's also less advantageous when they are lined up as wide 9 techs, and the 2 DL are basically lined up over the guards. The center has an easy path to one of the backers. You're just asking to get run roughshod up the middle like PIT and DET did.

Also, Gary isn't exactly known for setting an edge against the run, or his run stopping ability in general.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    It's also less advantageous when they are lined up as wide 9 techs, and the 2 DL are basically lined up over the guards. The center has an easy path to one of the backers. You're just asking to get run roughshod up the middle like PIT and DET did.

Also, Gary isn't exactly known for setting an edge against the run, or his run stopping ability in general.
    That is exactly what I was going to say. Having 2 of your DL standing in 9 or wide 9 leaves the whole middle open.

If you look at the film, we have 3 guys inside the tackles and are getting gashed up the middle.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post

Yea, what we said....But I don't think we are wide 9 with them very often. Close though.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.