Not sure I understand all the stuff with Watson here. Dude has a pretty tightly wound build, I think until the training staff figure him out he'll have hamstring issues. He wasn't the only one with them.
I'd also be very very reluctant to say a player has a vag as well -- with what they endure in training, practice and games, they all have to have a certain degree of toughness. The injury rate in the NFL is basically 100% and many of those injuries a layperson would need a LOT longer to recover from, and these guys are back out on the field getting beat up again.

That rant over, I think all of them play on Sunday, except perhaps Watson, although he did practice a bit today.

As for the rest of the team, I think GB has some favorable matchups, but the fact that the run blocking of their OL -- even with Bakhtiari and Jenkins -- has been pretty meh is a concern. Dillon wasn't great, but the vast majority of the yards he did get vs ATL were after contact. OL needs to do better resetting the LOS, and the RB needs to do better with vision and balance. The NO OL has had problems this season so far against TEN and CAR, so I think Rashan and Kenny could get some against them. Veterans on defense ultimately let the young offense down vs. ATL, I suspect they'll be motivated to right that wrong.