Thread: Saints comeback aftermath

Saints comeback aftermath

When our Packers were down 17-0 we were dead in the water, at halftime we were packing it in.

40 years watching the Packers that was the top shocker comeback.
    I still can’t believe the Packers won that game.
    I don’t care what you say but if you watched the game we had less than 10% on a comeback.
    It’ll be Wednesday before the Lions game that I’ll come out of Green Bay Packer shock mode.
    Last edited by Vincenzo; 09-24-2023 at 04:13 PM.

I agree. After that first drive in the second half, I figured there was little chance we would even get points on the board.

After giving up 30 unanswered points, the Packers ran off 18 straight off their own and Love officially announced his arrival as the leader this team needs. I’m shocked the Saints could never figure out how to maintain the run against our defense.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

I only saw the 4th quarter so I didn’t get the full affect. I went back and watched the first three now.

I did see the odds of winning chart and it was 97% chance of losing as of the last 12 minutes.

Love played a hell of a game. When I went back through, I felt like there was a wrong route on the interception with Reed running straight to Doubs spot. Love didn’t blink. He looked in command before that, looked in command when it happened. He didn’t look confused or surprised. He was like, damn, that’s not what was supposed to happen, but it looked like he knew exactly what happened as soon as it happened. He came back and kept command and had total composure through every single play.

I LOVE that he doesn’t hold the ball. A bunch of the tighter throws end up incompletions, but they’re always really good one on one shots where his guy has a chance. He’s NEVER throwing a ball into a really bad spot or really low percentage spot.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincenzo View Post
    When our Packers were down 17-0 we were dead in the water, at halftime we were packing it in.

40 years watching the Packers that was the top shocker comeback.
    I still can’t believe the Packers won that game.
    I don’t care what you say but if you watched the game we had less than 10% on a comeback.
    It’ll be Wednesday before the Lions game that I’ll come out of Green Bay Packer shock mode.
    Keep believing bother