Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
The Lions are still the Lions - overrated by many. Goff is still the Goff of past seasons.

If we have a tough time at all, it will be Joe Barry's D trying to stop the run, and I'm fairly sure Love and our passing game will overcome whatever the D give up.

I think LaFleur rolled the dice and calculated that the Packers could beat New Orleans without several of those borderline injury cases. I fully expect Aaron Jones to be back and running wild in this game, with a definite maybe on Watson. Jaire, I don't know. Not much has been said about what kind of a back problem he has. Either way, Valentine looked damn good against better WRs than Detroit has - assuming the bicep doesn't keep him out, which I doubt.

It kinda appears that the Lions have been hit with injuries too, maybe even worse than the Packers.
You really never do change your mind do you? When the Rams signed Goff to that huge deal I laughed my ass off. However I have to admit the obvious. Goff has been pretty good last year and this so far. The Lions look like a real football team. I'm not crowning them anything yet, and I like our young talent more, but the Lions have a future.