Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Week 5 Other Games Thread

I’m enjoying these Panthers. They suck, but they’re kinda violent and that warms my heart.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

I’m getting a huge laugh watching these gen z kids be violent. Their whole philosophy is so soft and idealistic, seeing them get all violent and cruel brings me such joy

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Anyone else hates the Packers’ Thursday-Monday-Bye schedule?

Can’t stand to watch the other games after a Packer loss. Did not watch any games last week. Ain’t watching any games this week. Likely won’t be watching any games next week. And I wasted 300 frogskins on the fucking Sunday Ticket!

Guess I am gonna need to re-start gambling on NFL games. Gambling makes watching other games interesting.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Anyone else hates the Packers’ Thursday-Monday-Bye schedule?

Can’t stand to watch the other games after a Packer loss. Did not watch any games last week. Ain’t watching any games this week. Likely won’t be watching any games next week. And I wasted 300 frogskins on the fucking Sunday Ticket!

Guess I am gonna need to re-start gambling on NFL games. Gambling makes watching other games interesting.
    True. I might have to gamble too. This is boring.

For the Packers I like the 11 days off and then 13 days off. They can do a little reset, see how it works and then tweak the reset again.

Kelce might have fucked his ankle and his lass didn't show up.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    It's admittedly unlikely, but I wouldn't bet against Carolina upsetting the Lions. Despite the rotten game the Packers had against them, the Lions are NOT an elite team. They will lose a lot of games this year, maybe this one.
    Well, that took all of 7 hours to be proven wrong. Det curb stomped the Panthers.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Kinda weird how certain dumbasses get so much enjoyment out of seeing me be wrong. I guess I'll take that as a compliment, considering the shit eating source.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Kinda weird how certain dumbasses get so much enjoyment out of seeing me be wrong. I guess I'll take that as a compliment, considering the shit eating source.
    Amazes me how fucking clueless you are week after week, month after month yet you call people all sorts of stupid names that show you have no idea.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Amazes me how fucking clueless you are week after week, month after month yet you call people all sorts of stupid names that show you have no idea.
    Yuppers that would be the consensus on old Texxy

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    This is where I think ol' Tex needs to step up his game. He's gotten repetetive with his cussing phrases, and they don't suit his internet persona. Here are some suggestions I have for Tex - they would fit better and be more interesting, for a while, at least:

Lily-livered lazy asses
    Media mongrels
    Confounded kicker
    Putrescent Packerrats

A little more Walter Brennan, a little less Gen Z, Tex.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Tex is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!! If we could dig back through 20 years of posts, you’d see Tex has never cast the first stone. Tex only insults ideas, not people. But then people retort that he’s the idiot and he’ll take that fight every time.

It’s not the same when tex lambastes your ideas as anyone else doing it. He just has a lot of heart, passion and really strong communication skills when it comes to honesty.

Tex would admit he’s had and has stupid ideas. So he don’t see no insult calling an idea stupid. But when you call HIM stupid, and not his idea, it’s on. And he’ll never forget.

Tex, have you ever had idiotic ideas or beliefs? Oooh, I have one for you to start with. 17 can’t do it without 12. That was an idiotic prediction, right?

Most Valuable Posters

1. Texaspackerbacker
    2. KY
    3. Patler
    4. Madtownpacker
    5. Antipolarbear
    6. RashanGary(JustinHarrell)
    7. Skinbasket (but he’s quickly rising)
    8. Bobblehead
    9. HarlanHuckleby
    10. CaptainKickass
    Fritz somewhere in there too. Somewhere below skinbasket.
    CMI too

Worst poster

Rastak
    Red you deserve this.
    Last edited by RashanGary; 10-09-2023 at 02:26 PM.

I think Rastak would be the most likely to stay classy while bubba had his way with him in prison. So that’s why he’s the worst.

WTH are you talking about RG? I've read posts of his calling other posters all kinds of names. Stop stirring shit up. lol

Also, it's a little early still to call DET "elite", but they sure look like a playoff team and a tough out to me. I don't think they are in the class of SF or even PHI, but they are better than most of the teams in the NFC, and that currently includes GB. The standings say so.
    They look like a 3 or 4 seed to me.

I’m off my meds and trying to get in a little fun before they catch me. This is a true story. It’s not a joke.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Tex, have you ever had idiotic ideas or beliefs? Oooh, I have one for you to start with. 17 can’t do it without 12. That was an idiotic prediction, right?

Most Valuable Posters

1. Texaspackerbacker
    2. KY
    3. Patler
    4. Madtownpacker
    5. Antipolarbear
    6. RashanGary(JustinHarrell)
    7. Skinbasket (but he’s quickly rising)
    8. Bobblehead
    9. HarlanHuckleby
    10. CaptainKickass
    Fritz somewhere in there too. Somewhere below skinbasket.
    CMI too

Worst poster

Rastak
    Red you deserve this.

How did you get to 6 ? lol

PB Max to me would be in the PR Hall of Fame
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Oh shit and how did I forget about you!!!!!!! I knew I was missing people but I slapped that together in like 90 seconds. You’re right after me.

And I just started with good people and then added in all of us ass holes to make it funny.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post

I’m off my meds and trying to get in a little fun before they catch me. This is a true story. It’s not a joke.
    LOLOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    How did you get to 6 ? lol

PB Max to me would be in the PR Hall of Fame
    PBmax quit on us. He is dead to me....although he WAS one of my personal faves. Style makes faves. Skin is in my bottom 3 because he disappeared and returned just to troll. I don't mind a troll, as APB is fine in my book, but you have to stick around.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.